Catch Speedy NOW! Advanced Hosting Solution for Bloggers

Be the first to read my latest entries on the New WOBM Blog!!!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
On the Beauty of Spring
First and foremost, today is my dad birthday. So Happy Birthday Dad!!! :)

This is seriously the warmest month of March I have ever experienced in Romania. I know it is not good, I know it is a sign of global warming, greenhouse effect and all the damaged we have caused our planet. But I can't help loving it and enjoying every day.

The trees have blossomed. You can see white or pink little flowers everywhere. There petals falling and being taken far, far away by the wind. Different perfumes surrounding you from everywhere. And the feeling it will all turn green in a few more days. That vivid, fresh, spring green that I absolutely love!

It all makes you forget about the cars, the "fresh" air, the crowds everywhere, work, problems and everything else. All I really want to do is take a long walk, starting in the morning and finishing it at sunset. I almost did that on Saturday. I might do it again this weekend.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Alina @ 11:39 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3/20/2007 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are very lucky. We're at 0 degrees here and the wind is horrible. Until yesterday we were at maybe 15 and this morning the temperatures decreased in all Spain, in some cities it is snowing a lot (even if it didn't snow during winter). They say that this will last for at least two weeks, and it's very annoying, everyone is starting to feel the effects, we have a collective flu in the office.

     
  • At 3/20/2007 5:30 PM, Blogger Alina said…

    OMG, that sounds awful! I hope it does not happen in Romania! I seriously cannot take bad weather right now!

     
  • At 3/20/2007 8:04 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    That all sounds wonderful. But I'll be the bad guy here and remind you that there are expected drops in temperature by Thursday.

     
  • At 3/21/2007 10:23 AM, Blogger Alina said…

    I know :(( It started raining today...I hope the colder weather won't last too long...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Alina
Home: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
About Me: "This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts". It's also where I feel free and my preferred means of expression.
See my complete profile
ADS
On this blog, I accept sponsored reviews. Expect one such entry every now and then.I am picky about them, but you can contact me for the details.

Previous Post
My Reviews
Recent Readers
Blogroll and Other Links
Blogroll&Hall of Fame
Archives
People Coming and Going
Powered by

BLOGGER

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.